The textbooks used by the Middle School classes are:
- Sixth Grade: ¿Qué tal? ¡Viva el español!
- Seventh Grade: Exprésate 1a
- Eighth Grade: Exprésate 1b
Middle school students connect the various vocabulary sets they have learned in previous years to more complex grammar structures. Middle school students also focus on writing ability, and the ability to express thoughts and feelings in spoken and written word.
In addition to the textbook curriculum provided, Middle School students focus on:
- reading and listening comprehension
- reading and sharing Spanish with the younger grades
- preparing ourselves for High School level Spanish
- the culture of Spain
- Catholicism in the Hispanic world
- Hispanic artists and artwork
- answering the question: How can we use our Spanish in the real world?