During Covid-19, the easiest way to get scrip is by ordering online at www.ShopWithScrip.com, or using the RaiseRight app.
You will receive your electronic scrip, or eGift cards, in a matter of minutes. Here’s how.
1. Visit our vendor, www.ShopWithScrip.com, click "Join a Program,” and enter OLL’s enrollment code (see bottom of page):
2. Alternatively, download the new RaiseRight app on your phone. The app is available at the App Store and on Google Play.
3. Sign up for Online Payments. This secure service is similar to PayPal. You can choose to have your checking account debited
($.15 fee per transaction) or use a credit card (2.6% fee).
4. Tip: When selecting a gift card, be very careful to choose the "eGift card" tab and not the "Gift Card"
tab. If you accidentally order a plastic gift card, your account will be debited and you will not receive your scrip.
5. Your eGift cards will be delivered to your dashboard online or in the app. They can be used right away!
Just cut and paste the barcode wherever it asks for your gift card, or print out the code and take it into the store.
The scrip team places a bulk order for plastic gift cards on behalf of all school families at least once a month.
Call the school office at 503-636-2121 to find out upcoming order dates. Here’s how to order plastic scrip:
- Click here for the Scrip Order Form or pick one up at the school office
- Complete the form and submit it, along with a personal check for the total, to the scrip team either by:
- Dropping it off in the school office
- Sending it to school with your child
Note: Customers can't order plastic scrip online or in the app, because it costs too much to ship individual orders.